Users Online Now: 1,723 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 321,238
Pageviews Today: 507,293Threads Today: 159Posts Today: 2,510
06:24 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject URGENT BREAKING: Extremely High Level Whistleblower on Seth Rich. [UPDATE: 7 min Summary video]
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This may sound hyperbolic, but it's not. This interview is beyond stunning. It has a chance of opening many eyes across the isle. It's that disturbing and credible.

Listen to the interview YouTube video below for his bio and background and then watch the next interview about Seth Rich.

Pray for this man, please. He's a very courageous and credible whistleblower with tons of evidence to back up what he's saying.

BTW, the loud breathing is because he was tortured and damage was done to his sinuses and throat. Please keep that in mind as you listen.

This is positively explosive. Please download a copy. I do not think this will be on YouTube or Periscope for very long at all. Listen and share it while you can. You can share these videos with Democrats. You'll see if they have heart, brain or morals by how they react to this.

I'm not sure he's going to live very long, unfortunately. His life is very much at risk.

Pinkorchid was kind enough to take some notes and post them, which will help you get started. It's long, but worth listening to. Perhaps the most important thing I've posted to GLP since I've been here, which was long ago.

Here is a new 7 minute summary of the Seth Rich revelations:

[link to youtu.be (secure)]

Here is a Periscope link, but there are also YouTube embeds of several videos below and through the thread:

[link to www.pscp.tv (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP