Users Online Now: 1,306 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 98,330
Pageviews Today: 154,100Threads Today: 67Posts Today: 915
01:39 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Fuck Poly-Ticks for the Moment World Cup Rugby Starts at 10:15 PM Pacific and here in Lies the Differences...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Is rugby a tougher sport? Is the NFL/CFL a tougher sport, which is older how did it originate. Well...here is a good summation. [link to answersdrive.com (secure)]

So pretty soon I will be watching Australia vs Uruguay which should lead to a fine slaughter of Uruguay. For American (I watched Canada get beat 63-0 and won't bother watching my county get slaughtered again...sheesh, why are we even there?) viewers new to the sport you can watch the next US match on Oct 8th at 9:45 vs Argentina....(Pacific). The US could actually pull this game off...I don't bet much (I do but in very low numbers) but I'm putting a fiver down on the US.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP