Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Agenda 21(or 30) in full force!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message California l, where I live, is apparently the training ground for agenda 21-30. From the little I know of their agenda, in a nutshell, all humans will be crowded into tight city’s along travel corridors with trains installed. Humans will not be allowed to live in nice wilderness scapes, and we will just be cattle.the process of creating this is slow so we don’t fight it. We are the lobsters in the cold water on the stove.

This week we have the planned outages of electricity here because “electric lines could cause fires during wind”.
Now I read this morning that firefighters are suggesting that living near forests is the problem for humans against fires.
[link to ktla.com (secure)]

Our Uber leftist governor has agreed to 1/2 million acres of controlled burns and clear cutting to preserve forests, but apparently we are just a nuisance and in the way.

He also decreed that out exhorberant gas taxes that we voted to be used to repair roads will go to building high speed rails instead! Just happened this week!

So here we have two pieces of the agenda in clear active mode! I would guess in 12 years time, CA will be the model for you all. Good luck states, keep fighting this bullchit!

Here is the Agenda-proposed map of where humans will be allowed:

[link to allnewspipeline.com]

I’ve also noticed that they are working on the sides of our freeways putting in all kinds of major drainage systems....the roads are horrendous but the wTer that wasnt really a problem will now drain better. I wonder what they know that we don’t? Is this drainage possibly for catching water for use or is it because they know heavy rains are coming or is it for the humane that will be moving along these corridors? Just some of my thoughts.

Anyone notice the drainage works? I’ve seen it along the 14, 138, and 40 interstate because I travel them a lot.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP