Users Online Now: 2,248 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 771,190
Pageviews Today: 1,361,056Threads Today: 577Posts Today: 9,984
03:51 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject GLP, Are you up to sharing something that will really call attention to Democrats hypocrisy and potentially flip California red?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am running an idea through my head, and I expect a lot of trolls for this.

EXPOSE Communist liberals hypocrisy and see if they will put their money where their mouth is.

For those that DO NOT understand, This is merely to call attention to their hypocrisy as none of this would happen in real life.

I am thinking about a petition on the WHITE HOUSE site.
[link to petitions.whitehouse.gov (secure)]

1. RAISE California gas tax AGAIN.
Illegals deserve free gas to get to work. You know, because illegals matter more than citizens.

2. RAISE insurance premiums in California.
Illegals should have health and auto coverage, right?

3. RAISE vehicle registration fees.
This money will be used to provide illegals with brand new vehicles. Remember, they can get licenses to drive.

4. RAISE property taxes and all related homeowner fees in California. (Including renovations)
This money will be used to construct low-income housing near both of Nancy Pelosi's vineyards, and in wealthier sections of California where income equality does not exist, pricing illegals out of those areas.

These are 4 ideas I am floating in my head. I have a few more, but this should help you understand the angle I am coming from.

If I do this, would you share the link, sign it yourself and help make sure it spreads?
Or, Am I wasting my time even thinking about this?

Nobody liked the idea enough about wearing CBP/INS hats/shirts in areas where the census is being conducted.
Just the mere presence of those hats/shirts would make illegals think census was a trap.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP