Users Online Now: 2,237 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 639,385
Pageviews Today: 1,112,712Threads Today: 463Posts Today: 7,819
01:25 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject United States military is preparing for global war, and the fall of America.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message As someone who works with governments, militaries, and intelligent agencies around the world, I can tell you for a fact that the United States is currently preparing for global war, and the collapse of the United States. Thus, you, too, should prepare accordingly.

What do I mean by that? Prepared both psychology and physically... ...exercise, small prepped supplies, ability to fight and use a firearm, and the reality that the United States is finished as the country you grew up in.

Beginning in 2020, you are going to start seeing shit that you never thought you would ever see, such as greater increase in political dissent and chaos inside your government; along with global uprisings, anarchy, and then, finally, global war.

As for the United States, the military is preparing for a break away of many states and people. In fact, as an investor, a business owner, former military, and the founder of the Freemen, we have already begun the creation of a new government system and city, called Apex.

Notably, Apex will sit between Saint Joseph and Kansas City, Missouri, and the government system and Constitution is already written.

Of course, too, your government and the Europeans know this fact, because many of your government officials and European officials have donated and helped plan the whole concept.

Freemen are former military and Intel from both Europe and the United States.

Understand, because your government understands, that the United States is unfixable. There is not a president or politician who can fix the great divide. Look at the news, your government continues to speak of civil war.

Back in 2016, I even discussed the idea of civil war with the Trump administration.

That is all I have for now, and that’s all I’ll comment for now. As the days progress, I’ll continue to keep the world informed of Maleficus; and you should also begin preparations.

Remember, in Spring of 2020, all Hell breaks loose...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP