Users Online Now: 1,400 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 201,788
Pageviews Today: 260,755Threads Today: 54Posts Today: 917
02:04 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject As Bloomberg enters 2020 race, Trump mocks Bloomberg as 'Little Michael' ~BAM!~
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Personally I was hoping President Trump would give Mike Bloomberg the nickname Big Gulp Bloomberg, but Little Michael is pure gold.

Trump mocks Bloomberg as 'little Michael,' predicts he won't do well in 2020 race
BY MORGAN CHALFANT - 11/08/19 11:37 AM EST

(The Hill) - President Trump said Friday that he doesn't think Michael Bloomberg would perform well in the 2020 Democratic presidential primary but that he’d like to run against the billionaire businessman, mocking him as “little Michael.”

“He’s not going to do well, but I think he’s going to hurt [former Vice President Joe] Biden, actually,” Trump told reporters at the White House Friday morning when asked about the former New York City mayor’s plans to enter the 2020 race.

Trump, who noted he knew Bloomberg “fairly well,” said he “doesn’t have the magic to do well.” Trump also suggested Bloomberg had “some personal problems” that would hamper him in the race.

Little Michael will fail. He’ll spend a lot of money. He’s got some really big issues, he’s got some personal problems and he’s got a lot of other problems,” Trump said. “He will not do very well and if he did, I would be happy. There’s nobody I’d rather run against than little Michael...”

READ MORE: [link to thehill.com (secure)]

pow
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP