Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject It's pretty much all a cointel-scripted play
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm not talking about your day-to-day life and the people around you. Real things obviously happen.

But the big things...

WikiLeaks - Maybe it started out by honestly trying to carry out it's mission statement. Maybe. However, it wouldn't take much time at all for TPTB to decide to shut it down and kill or imprison it's members, if they were threatened by what Wikileaks was doing. Another obvious option (which is one of many, but the one I think they chose) was to co-opt it in order to control the data accepted by their enemies minds. Their enemies could be outside the US or inside the US. Their enemies wouldn't be likely to accept whatever TPTB says is the truth. So, they send the lies they'd like their enemies to believe through a leaking website that "TPTB really don't like" and voila, a ton of their enemies now believe the leaks are the truth, though they are lies.

Obama v Trump - I don't trust either. Obama can't be trusted, for obvious reasons. But Trump? Oh, the 'ol anti-thesis/nemesis formula, huh? The guy who was the only "Birther" allowed on TV news for years is now conveniently in position to dismantle enemy Obama's terms, as the terms were illegitimate and illegal? Neato. Yeah, that doesn't seem scripted at all.

Osama and Baghdadi? Oh yeah. Seems legit. We killed the boogeymen! Hooray! Then we buried them at sea, therefore there's no evidence for the people to see that they are actually dead, huh? Seems like a great idea (if you're lying). Nevermind that we could have killed either of those two whenever we wanted. The "officials" told us that they knew where Osama was for 6 months before we allegedly "took action" (which we never did - he had died a long time ago). Then we had to kill a ton of Navy Seals because they knew the assassination operation was bullshit.

Epstein - Really? Do I need to even go there?

9/11, SH, Boston Bombings, etc, etc, etc...

All highly scripted bullshit.

I think our wins and losses - when it comes to anything of any significance - are pretty much all bullshit, no matter what team, religion, or political bent you're cheering for.

People want "safety" - including TPTB. So, since the best way to be safe - especially for TPTB - is to control all sides of all disputes, what they do is just map out the narratives and news ahead of time and orchestrate their big plays to put their pawns and liabilities (us, the people) where they want them. They choose the protagonists and villians for each side, in any thing they want to control the outcome on, and write the scripts for the future to ensure they get what they want. They do this while keeping the ability to erase the virtues or evils from our minds with new "revelations" that peek out from stories about these heroes or foes - things that they hinted at in their previous stories. That way, they can have multiple options and not just stick to one script.

I saw the enormous investment they put into installing Obama, exacerbated by having to navigate through the (desired) problem of his ineligibility, and was shocked how often it happened that evidence emerged showing Obama was illegitimate and evil. I was sure they were planning on reversing his terms with Trump, but I think that now, perhaps for reasons of timing or getting all their ducks in a row, maybe that's not the route they want to go anymore - despite all the time and money invested in that plan. It was just option A, out of A-Z. Maybe option H is more preferable for them now.

I don't know what they'll decide to do, event to event. However, I do know that their ultimate goal is absolute control over the whole earth, where most of us will have to die. And knowing that they don't much mind murdering billions of people, I have no doubt in my mind that most of what they tell us is just bullshit to control us and that even much of the occult (hidden) knowledge we think we worked hard to find - as we didn't trust TPTB - is also bullshit, planted by TPTB. They are pure evil, so I doubt they'd have moral issues with lying, bribing, stealing, propagandizing, murdering and taking control over everything that could possibly threaten their safety and control.

I wish other people would do the math and could see through all the bullshit. I know those people exist - people that keep in mind the desires and abilities of TPTB when dissecting the info we receive - but it makes me pretty lonely and kinda feel like the future is bleak, without really knowing anyone like that in my personal life.

Oh well. People have always liked taking sides, cheering for their teams, being mesmerized by stories and believing they have the inside scoop on the truth. Guess that's just how it will always be...

I honestly don't know how much of humanity is worth keeping around in our current state, unfortunately...

Including myself.

Thank God that I'm not the final judge. Thank God that He still loves humanity and redeemed us through his perfect Son. We'll be better on the other side - the side not controlled at all by the fallen one, the one who puppeteers TPTB of this world.

Ok. Lonely rant over.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP