Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Tithing
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message _____________________
3 tithes for 2020

April 8-15
Passover = 8th
Unleavened bread following 7 days
Eat nothing with yeast in it
Ethnic food isles sell unleavened bread

May 31
Feast of weeks
Appear with 2 loaves of bread for a wave offering
Commemorates the first fruits of the wheat harvest

October 3-9
Feast of Tabernacles

Hebrew calendar for 2020
[link to www.cgsf.org]

I have been restrained from understanding tithes for a long time but I believe Jesus finally showed me so I will share what I know.

When to begin tithing?
Anytime.

How to start tithing?
Take 10% of all that you currently have and give it to the use of furthering God's will on earth.

What does furthig his will mean?
Give it firstly to those who are missionaries aka apostles. Secondly to evangelists, make sue they are blessed with plenty for their work of saving souls.Thirdly are the people of God according to their needs. Fourth is the church and its functions and needs. While the churches should use tithes to help the Third group they don't always but you can. If you agree with how a church operates put some of the 10% into it because unfortunately in this country and culture and time there are certain Bill's that need to be paid. Fifth are the general poor and needy. Everyone needs to eat and have clothing for warmth.

If you wanted you could set aside the 10% knowing that all of it goes to God and give it away to whomever you will according to their needs. The mindset is knowing that that percentage is set aside for God and is not yours so to freely give it without restraint. However, use wisdom.

When I have given away 10%, then what?
Then when you receive anything more divy it up 10% again. 3 times a year only are you required to give to the Lord your portion, which is the equivalent of giving to the church building/organization, but not before those times, so if you want to give before then do so but if not wait until those 3 times of year to do so.

Paul in the new testament says to take up a collection on the first day of the week to give to the saints which were in Jerusalem. That is misconstrued to make people believe that it is every first day (Sunday) when it was actually referring to a specific time and purpose, to go to God and his ministry at the appointed feast time.

1 Corinthians 16:1-3
[1]Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye.
[2]Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come.
[3]And when I come, whomsoever ye shall approve by your letters, them will I send to bring your liberality unto Jerusalem.

Imagine 10% of what you have and in your heart setting it aside as not yours but for the Lord and everything else you have is yours.

As you receive money keep a general record of it and give 10% away knowing that the rest is yours to keep and do as you will.

At the 3 appointed times of the year show up to church and donate of that percentage. It might not be 10% but of that 10%. It's not supposed to be complicated, just don't show up empty handed as Kyrion has commanded.

So there are 3 times a year you are supposed to give of the 10% to the organization of God. It does not have to be all of the 10%, because you could be giving it away between those times. This, to me, give a whole new understanding to the lady who gave 2 mites to the temple of God. Does it mean that she had nothing left? Maybe. What it could have meant is that she gave all of her 10% away until then and only had 2 mites left as part of her 10%.

The 3 times a year are the
Feast of passover
Feast of tabernacles
Feast of pentecost

Tithing has to do with food and money. If you are not receiving money as your reward as a farmer then give 10% of the food away.

How much easier and happier you will be to give 10% away when you have committed in your heart that it is not yours!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP