Users Online Now: 2,111 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 824,693
Pageviews Today: 1,459,830Threads Today: 618Posts Today: 10,782
04:49 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Catholics do not pray to Mary. It's a negative stereotype and false narrative created by Baptists. I challenge Anyone!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Once and for all, for the record Catholics do not pray to Mary. They don't ask Mary to forgive them of their sins, they don't ask Mary to help them get a new job, they don't worship Mary as their savior, they don't think Mary is the only way to heaven, they pray that Mary heals their cancer, they don't pray to Mary to bless them...

As you can see below, this is exactly what they say to Mary,

"Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen"

It's no different than asking your neighbor to pray for you. Or the saying, "You're in my Prayers," or how about telling a friend "Dang I was diagnosed with Cancer, pray for me please."

When Baptists say Catholics are hell bound because they pray to Mary, it's because they are repeating a stereotype without doing proper research. Instead of focusing on Mary they should focus on their own heretic doctrine of Once Saved Always Saved bullcrap. Some of these Baptists are so prideful, I heard a boastful sermon from a Pastor that said he never repents because Jesus died on the cross and there's no need to repent.

You want to talk about hellish doctrines cooked up from the kitchens of hell, talk about that one!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP