Users Online Now: 2,161 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 398,932
Pageviews Today: 662,830Threads Today: 227Posts Today: 4,126
08:56 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What is your Human Design? Find out....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message One of the most interesting things to me is the emergence of this Human Design System.

I have been intrigued and literally blown away by the information that can be assessed by a talented astrologist.

The Human Design information combines Astrology, Numerology and the I Ching to ascertain the way we individually are designed. This governs how we deal with subtle energies, and just where we are connected within ourselves.

I really can't do it justice with words, and am at a novice level of understanding.

The important part I wish to share, is that just looking at your chart, you can see one of 5 things that are really important about you, and how you interact with the world.

Are you a Generator? Manifestor? Reflector? Projector? Or a Hybrid Manifesting/Generator?

Knowing this about yourself, and understanding the traits of these 5 types is key in comprehending how we work with others.

From relationships, family, to business - there is clarity to be gleaned here.

***edit - I can't post link yet ??? will try to get it in the thread somehow later.

hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP