Users Online Now: 2,072 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 977,012
Pageviews Today: 1,744,613Threads Today: 744Posts Today: 13,293
07:46 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My ex-girlfriend is dating someone new and she told me about this today..
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message We were together 5 years, we were living under one roof for 3 years, planning wedding. But we were fighting a lot, both of us have tough characters. Anyway, we decided to split and not live together. It was 5 months ago. During this time we met sometimes to make love.. she was texting me almost everday, we were talking via phone. Sending nude photos...

I seriously thought that things are going good.. we weren't fighting anymore, we were kind to each other, both of us straighten out all things...

And seriously... I was just about to ask her for a date, to start again, because I love her and today she told me that for 2 weeks she's dating someone...

REALLY?
Oh My God, for 5 months I was doing everything to repair all bad things in me, to becaome better man. I was working out, I changed my job, I seriously did everything and she decided to date someone.

We were talking today 3 hours via phone. This was the weirdest talk ever. We were blaming each other,apologizing, blaming.

Fuck this shit.

I am loyal. I am the most loyal man in the world, I never cheated on anyone, I never broken my word. And she decided to throw our love and date someone.

My heart doesn't exist anymore. It's like I don't feel anything right now. I feel that she cheated on me. That she deleted our love. Our relationship.

God help me, please, just help me!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP