Users Online Now: 2,265 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,006,397
Pageviews Today: 2,000,948Threads Today: 845Posts Today: 17,628
10:02 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject INSTANT friend magnet ? ORGONE ! Want to meet and make like minds ? MAKE SOME ORGONE !
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message But NOT ALL orgone is the same ! If you want to REALLY get everyone's attention, you have to make Sherry Shriner Style Orgone, the BEST and STRONGEST orgone KNOWN to MANKIND !!!

Ever since I began making Sherry Shriner Style Orgone I've noticed that people are sooooooo easy to talk to !!!

Tell them you make this POSITIVE ENERGY GENERATOR and just WATCH the SMILES pour in, it's CRAZY !!! It's literally INSANE how people with even the MEANEST of FACES (usually referred to as "resting bitch face") just brighten up COMPLETELY when you share with them the knowledge of the ORGONE !!!

Do you guys have any similar orgone stories ? WHY is ORGONE LOVED so much ? Orgone is like David Bowie or Our Lady Kurt Cobain; people just freaking LOVE 'EM

Here's Our Fair Lady ACTUALLY PHOTOGRAPHED in her favorite author William S. Burrough's ORGONE ACCUMULATOR (ORAC)

https://imgur.com/a/ZgsaYxh

In another orgone thread someone made, which I've posted below, it was pointed out that perhaps spinning orgone on a record could change the way the orgone energy is put out into the world. Try it out and tape/secure some orgone to the top of ceiling fan blades and keep it on low, see how that works out if you don't have a record player !
orgonegrinder
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP