Users Online Now: 2,158 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 734,611
Pageviews Today: 1,294,652Threads Today: 551Posts Today: 9,469
03:13 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Did china have a role in 9/11 and crash 2008? What history could reveal about this does the Chinese empire have no clothes?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have been studying for 30 years and global empires tactics reasons motives history repeats but not in the way you think,...

The NWO, globalism, Deep state and hundreds of other names can all be broken down to a simple motives and tactics if you will allow me to explain for just a moment there with me I am on a cell phone and using voice text, There will be errors and I’m not going to call back and correct most of them because if you’ve gone this far I’ve grabbed your attention and you can understand..

Very briefly, history is not as much about battles and deeds and people as it is about empires how they expand, The tactics they use and what exactly is power,

Empires grow to the domination of control of the market and all his counterparts including banking trading means of production and control of governance to force the compliance to that system..

Most empires expand by slowly eroding the civilization that is the object of you!. The tactics are many but quite simple. Divide and conquer eroding the population do civil wars internal conflicts corruption by buying off officials and yes alcohol and drugs,

Many people Believe the white man simply came to America with guns blazing and killed all the Indians off but that is not true at least not initially. They were competing empires of course American Indians were hired as mercenaries to add to their army to gain control of territory and market all the while the Indians were simply eroding each other to the advantage of the European countries that were dominating them and most of them were unaware Of what was actually happening..

The leaders were bought off and they sent their best man to fight for cars that was not to benefit their own but they were led to believe so..

Puppet government is the most common form of control and it’s not usually because of military action , That is simply the means of force should the revolt resist or reject the puppet government.

Revolt revolutions are only successful when it becomes profitable. The American revolutionary war had a little support that it’s inception but when war was declared the businesses saw an opportunity due to circumstances and the need to find a new buyer to basically tell The people they often old money to where they shove it..
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP