Users Online Now: 2,283 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 558,988
Pageviews Today: 934,016Threads Today: 315Posts Today: 5,607
10:56 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I voted for Trump...... then spent some time in Canada....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I know this will make the Maga people lose it, but here's the truth.....

Canada's a better country than the USA.

It's sort of apples and oranges due to the population difference, but you can still make comparisons:

1) More freedom because there's less police state, less aggression in controlling your life like in the USA.

2) Canada's version of the "Feds" are less aggressive, insane and corrupt than the USA's.

3) Far, far healthier ingredients in the food, almost universally among all products sold there.

4) It's cleaner, less litter.

5) the CBC news isn't insane and partisan

6) The minority populations are better-adapted to living in a White culture, better educated, too.

7) Canada's immigration policies are more strict than the USA's.

8) Taxes are higher but wages are also higher.

9) Everything is more expensive but not too bad. There are still deals. For an American, with the strong Dollar, everything's 30% cheaper.

10) Canadians are generally more polite, less aggressive or suspicious than Americans (this might not apply in the Midwest or parts of the South of the USA, which are known to be friendly).

11) The national healthcare is good. There are long waits and other bad things, but that's the price of "free" -- and it's simply better than the USA. The social safety net is better.

So that's my assessment. It sure isn't perfect but overall it's lovely country.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP