Users Online Now: 1,425 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 218,346
Pageviews Today: 359,789Threads Today: 116Posts Today: 2,096
05:17 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject UPDATED: Winners Picked!! 5 One Month upgrades and 3 Trial upgrades being awarded (8 total)...Come on in and tell me why you deserve it. <3
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message
Winner’s List….Congrats to all who won and thank you for all who participated.hf

HappyVDay3 HappyVDay3 HappyVDay3 HappyVDay3 HappyVDay3

:For You2: And, the Winners are........

vdaygift 4 Full One Month Upgrade Winners:

FyreStorm
JohnnyBravo123
JackalMan
Kingzzor

vdaygift 1 Full One Month Upgrade Winner from CosmicGypsy:

Bird Shadow

roseshearts4you 3 Trial Upgrade Winners from Wolf 1776:

TKC
CitizenGKar
Happy in Nature
VALENTINE’S EVE GIVE AWAY / Doom Break rr4r

BECAUSE OF THE RESPONSE THIS IS A LAST MINUTE UPDATE 2 MORE TRIAL MEMBERSHIPS ADDED FOR A TOTAL OF 3 TRIAL MEMBERSHIPS AND 1 MORE UPGRATED MEMBERSHIP FOR A TOTAL OF 5 UPGRADED MEMBERSHIPS. 8 TOTAL MEMBERSHIPS. GOOD LUCK!

Since Valentine’s Day can be such a lonely holiday for those that have no one to celebrate it with, come on in and get a Valentine’s upgraded membership gift just for you. Just leave a comment and tell me to include you in this drawing. I will pick 3 one month memberships. There is also Three more trial membership that is being donated by Wolf 1776 and one more full upgrade from Cosmic Gypsy. All winners will be picked by random drawing.

HappyVDay4

You may post your story as to why you want to be included or just ask to be included. Posting your story may tug the heart strings of other GLP’ers, so post away.

Vdayhearts Vdayhearts Vdayhearts Vdayhearts Vdayhearts

VdayGiveAway

Random drawing will be used for all drawings because I just don’t want to have to pick a favorite or show partiality.

Four one month memberships and Three trial membership to be awarded in total. I will update this if other members want to participate.

Contest is from now until until 11 pm EDT tonight. I'll review the request, put the names in a cup and shortly after 11:00 EDT I will post the winners.

AC’s welcome but you must get a blue name (registered account). You at least need to be a good poster cool2 and not someone who comes on to cause disruption naughty.
Also you cannot be an upgraded member already as I have no way to tack on memberships.

If any members want to contribute more full or trial upgrade memberships, to other members on this thread, please PM me or comment below.

blwkss :hf smiley:

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP