Users Online Now: 1,173 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 246,502
Pageviews Today: 314,135Threads Today: 64Posts Today: 1,009
02:42 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Coronavirus is here. Gather your necessary preps.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message After watching the data closely for the past few weeks, I noticed the USA had 15 reported cases. When the 14 diamond princess people were offloaded into Omaha we went up to 29. Yesterday, we were listed at 16 with a +1 in 24 hours. Today we are listed at 28 with a +12 and a notation that the diamond princess folks are no longer counted in that number. So 28 + 14 = 42. That’s almost a tripling in the last 7 days.

Edit 1: 3 days later we have gone +18 (since last night). The numbers have begun to exponentially replicate. You can blow this off as a nothing burger, but it's not. You can almost guarantee that you will get this virus, and probably survive it. However, when the CDC is warning that actions in China will happen in America, and they are welding people into their apartment buildings, that is the concern. It's not dying from the virus, it's being able to survive forced quarantine.

Edit 2: I picked up some water today at the local Walmart (yeah, I know). They were completely out of 5g, almost empty on distilled, and about 3/4 empty on spring and drinking. When I left the store, I was stopped by 3 different employees wanting to verify my receipt. I asked “why? It’s water” the second said “well ... I think you know”.

Edit 3: The United States added +6 today. After watching and crunching the numbers, expect to see double digit cases by Monday evening. Again, it’s not the virus you have to be concerned about, it’s the quarantine protocols that WILL be put in place.

Edit 4: I’ve been trying to warn the community, but it’s falling on deaf ears. I said a few days ago we would see double digit infections by today. We are currently at 6.5% mortality rate. The shit IS going to go down. It IS going to have a massive impact. Closing your eyes and pretending it’s not happening will not prevent it from spreading.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP