Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject LuCy fiLes...The mE I am..
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message If you wonder who I am and how I see my self ...here I let you into an aspect of my nature...

Well I am many things, I am natural none train mystic, alchemist, sorcerer, deity and god...I see my self as the absolute god of all reality ….By seen my self in this manner I fear nothing and can not be contain within parameters of any knowledge or reality ...all things become possible ..

I also consider all of you as the absolute god. For I am not the only god...The different between lets say the majority of humanity and me, is that I work each day to access more and more of the divinity and power within my self. To become more and more as that source of infinite intelligence and comprehension that I seek to be....Because I operate as god...many layers of my own psychic and consciousness are open that allow me an expression of higher rational mental powers …

Here I share with you one of my favorite meditations …

EnjoY!!

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP