Users Online Now: 1,598 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 258,175
Pageviews Today: 412,878Threads Today: 132Posts Today: 2,128
05:17 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Military rounding up Homeless?? Now they are gently putting us under Martial Law
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This afternoon, on the way to a business meeting in Fairfield CA.. I was startled to see a White Military Bus parked along side of the road. Granted, since Travis AFB is near by, and they have almost 500 of the evacuees are quarantined on the base. So, okay, the bus is on the side of the road.

Except... there are about 75 homeless lined up with black sea bags. Like all of their belongings are in the bags. They were listening to the Military personal and then they were being herded onto the bus.

Since I was driving.. no chance for my phone to take a video. Since this is Fairfield, Do Not Take Video or Pictures of any of the Military...

Has anyone noticed this in any other city near any of the other military bases?
Where did they take them? Nothing on the news.. Just on the bus and then gone...

catfilenails
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP