Users Online Now: 1,705 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 339,806
Pageviews Today: 558,044Threads Today: 186Posts Today: 3,335
07:49 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Transformation First... Then 30 days later The Rapture...And The Revelation 12 sign in 3 Minutes!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message WHAT IF...WE have it all wrong.....

When Jesus came the first time, what was being taught about His coming? We now, know they had it all wrong.

So just imagine, as much as I love current teachings about the scriptures, what if WE are off a little?

What IF God, just because of His nature, does the most unexpected thing for His Body; who by the way is 100% identifiable, only by Him.

What if that old song "Handel's Messiah" is more prophetic than we thought? "The kingdom of this world;
is become the kingdom of our Lord, and of His Christ".

But what if it happens in the present time, not off in the future.

What if the transformation occurs in the twinkling off an eye, and the rapture follows 30-40 days later? That would fit the pattern we see in the life of Jesus, after His resurrection.

Would NOT that transformation set the world on fire, separating sheep from goats, wood from stubble?

Would that not cause the world to fight against Christ, as they do not want to loose their kingdoms?

I'm just raising the issue, as I hear these kinds of questions on the inside, for that is where the kingdom is.

This transformation will be like when Jesus came out of the tomb. A supernatural body.

Remember when these videos were made, how crushed many people were, when it seemed nothing happened?

Well I think something did happen and its not fulfilled yet, Jesus (The body of Jesus/the baby) was found / revealed at 3-4 yrs old.

Will the man-child also be revealed 4 yrs later after this sign, the sign shown in this video.

The Revelation 12 sign in 3 Minutes!!

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP