Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78084014
United States
03/03/2020 08:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: virus is from bat soup, meteorite, or bio weapons lab
Out of curiosity I googled the recipe for bat soup

It's disgusting, they put the whole freakin bat in the pot, fur and all. After it cooks a while then you remove it and take off the meat, putting it back in the broth

If that won't kill you it would make you very sick I would think

And it's considered a delicacy? Gack
Mike
User ID: 73131340
United States
03/03/2020 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Make king Salman the sultan of agrabah. Make Ahmadinejad be Alladin, make Khameni Jafar, and Osama bin laden be the genie. Make Rouhani be apu, and Aziz jafari be the palace guard. Try me as the tiger, and john as the carpet.

Make saudia arabia be agrhaba and the hole they found Saddam in the cave of wonders.

This or Jurassic park with my brother as Grant, our father as hammond, and Netanyahu as the lawyer. At least until you have more characters for JP, Aladdin is better for fixing my neck (the void vs. the lake of fire).

The FBPD mustache cop is still my problem right now, make him Alvin in Alvin and the chipmunks and make the rest of the cops chipmunks or smurfs. Make me the guy in Alvin cartoon and make john the smurfs antagonist guy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40738770
Canada
03/03/2020 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
will the source of the virus be found?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 63751504

The virus came from the lab in Wuhan but it very well could have been the vile stolen from Canada that wasn't accounted for.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2020 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Before, the NYPD was deleting threads based off of if it helped or hurt the outcome that they were trying to force, which eventually made it impossible for me to post anything useful without it getting deleted because they only left things that they could use to make me look bad. The more it helped myself, the faster they deleted it.

Freehold boro police are supposed to be making the decision now and they will delete anything no matter what. The NYPD were wrong, but they had an outcome they could try to force. The FBPD has no outcome, there is nothing I could post that would help them and it seems like everything hurts them. Otherwise what they are waiting for me to post (anything that helps them remove pingpong), is never going to happen. After the mustache cop, it is the vampire cop, then a fat cop who held me down and was a former sherriff I think.

The FBPD mustache cop is still my problem right now, make him Alvin in Alvin and the chipmunks, and the vampire and sherriff cops the other two chipmunks. and make the rest of the cops smurfs, with the chief as papa smurf. Make me the guy in Alvin cartoon and make john the smurfs bad guy.

Make the old fat bald white cop who held me down (probably not still working) be inspector gadget, and seth is Claw.

newsflash

Make king Salman the sultan of agrabah. Make Ahmadinejad be Alladin, make Khameni Jafar, and Osama bin laden be the genie. Make Rouhani be apu, and Aziz jafari be the palace guard. Try me as the tiger, and john as the carpet.

Make saudia arabia be agrhaba and the hole they found Saddam in the cave of wonders.

This or Jurassic park with my brother as Grant, our father as hammond, and Netanyahu as the lawyer. At least until you have more characters for JP, Aladdin is better for fixing my neck (the void vs. the lake of fire).

The FBPD mustache cop is still my problem right now, make him Alvin in Alvin and the chipmunks, and the vampire and sherriff cops the other two chipmunks. and make the rest of the cops smurfs, with the chief as papa smurf. Make me the guy in Alvin cartoon and make john the smurfs bad guy.

Make the old fat bald white cop who held me down (probably not still working) be inspector gadget, and seth is Claw.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2020 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
You should try comedy, OP

Reality doesn't seem to suit you

Good luck, buddy hf
 Quoting: Wharf Rat

Hey good morning buddy

I'll tell you that I am actually very funny I just save it for when I am talking to myself. As far as why I might need luck:

1. "There is no race (the event was cancelled)"

2. I excel at competition, even if they don't know there is no race.

3. Their record of me relies or depends on Jesus and think we can all agree now that I am not him.

4. There is a living president for each of the problem lynchpin.

5. I have been equipped most of my life for this very scenario, where the rest of the world tells the U.S. no. If the nukes are going to fly in ipetgoat, then I do exactly what I am doing. So it's good luck for you because I am between us and a bad couple of days lol.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2020 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

Good luck, buddy hf

Hey good morning buddy

I'll tell you that I am actually very funny I just save it for when I am talking to myself. As far as why I might need luck:

3. Their record of me relies or depends on Jesus and think we can all agree now that I am not him.

5. I have been equipped most of my life for this very scenario, where the rest of the world tells the U.S. no. If the nukes are going to fly in ipetgoat, then I do exactly what I am doing. So it's good luck for you because I am between us and a bad couple of days lol.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 73131340

First...hey you never know! This world *might* be a simulation, in which case all bets are off!

Second thanks for the good luck. Interesting way to end the paragraph-- I love the imagery and use of words to create a mental image of doom. Not being sarcastic.

You probably ARE funny, but in some ways that don't make sense to me immediately. But I'll give you some credit, OP.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2020 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Good luck, buddy hf

Hey good morning buddy

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 73131340

First...hey you never know! This world *might* be a simulation, in which case all bets are off!

Second thanks for the good luck. Interesting way to end the paragraph-- I love the imagery and use of words to create a mental image of doom. Not being sarcastic.

You probably ARE funny, but in some ways that don't make sense to me immediately. But I'll give you some credit, OP.

Well I was thinking this morning that it is exactly that, a creation. And that I am trapped inside of it and it is just a fucking globe sitting on God's desk. And he is outside of it and I am looking at him from inside and I am like "I am sick of being in this fucking thing". That does not mean dying, because I would still be in creation if I was dead. So, even if it is a simulation that doesnt make a lot of difference for me. (He sees creation with a globe and earth flattened out wherever)

I appreciate that and it is usually subliminal and I think an example of why people call me a bot sometimes, which can be a compliment. Also, I am speaking to more than one party and some of them are only interested in the worst case scenarios.

A lot of my jokes might also be lost in translation because of the text medium, depending the the other person's sense of humor.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78125306
03/03/2020 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
a meteorite struck a chinaman eating bat soup and fused the DNA

the chinese military rushed to the scene and gathered samples form which they made a new bioweapon: ChinamanBatAIDS
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73553495
United States
03/03/2020 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
They banned me three times trying to post what I want.
Mike
United States
03/03/2020 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Alternatively, we have to have real screaming to make the realest lake of fire. It is a matter of how many gentlemen it takes to be able to realistically exist to be able to scream nonstop as loud as I require (like a human screaming centipede). Because it only has to be one person screaming, but they have to scream nonstop. So how many people does it take to make the centipede that is that one fake person? (They give each other breaks from screaming, only one has to scream legitimate at a time. The more horrible the screaming, the more break they need to realistically exist so the centipede has to have more people. If it was just one person they would scream like a fucking looney tune to take that much of my wrath and God won't believe that it is a real person lol). So while they don't let me post wr can see how many of them it takes to make my single sacrificial lamb.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2020 09:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
So if one guy is going to take all my anger, how many guys does it take to make that one guy?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78485191
United States
03/03/2020 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
They banned me again for trying to post about bat soup
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2020 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 78485191

*meteorite, bot bat soup. But meteorite is sunk in sea sonI got confused
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

*meteorite, bot bat soup. But meteorite is sunk in sea sonI got confused

Meteorite, *not bat soup
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
*So I got confused
Dogfood™

User ID: 30454234
United States
03/03/2020 10:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Or a jihadi in a bio lab.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 78502751

kim crap
Mike
User ID: 75097243
United States
03/03/2020 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

kim crap
 Quoting: Dogfood™

*That* is entirely at my discretion but they won't let me post the info
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2020 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

kim crap
 Quoting: Dogfood™

*That* is entirely at my discretion but they won't let me post the info
 Quoting: Mike 75097243

Of course if you remove me, it is no longer my discretion
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2020 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
The meteorite must have sunk to the bottom of the bat soup. If it was bullet sized or baseball sized meteorite and went through the chink's head and fell in his soup.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75195563
United States
03/03/2020 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
They still wont let me post my complete information but maybe I can say that I have the meteorite as being in the gulf of Persia now
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75195563
United States
03/03/2020 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
They still wont let me post my complete information but maybe I can say that I have the meteorite as being in the gulf of Persia now
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 75195563

I can use my superpowers to make it have hit the USS Cole in the past, or it will sink a US ship in the future.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 72798394
United States
03/03/2020 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
My thoughts sound arabic/Israeli right now because of zion and the babysitters.
Louis in Richmond
I have heard the deafening silence.

User ID: 3079061
United States
03/03/2020 11:42 AM

Report Abusive Post
Out of curiosity I googled the recipe for bat soup

It's disgusting, they put the whole freakin bat in the pot, fur and all. After it cooks a while then you remove it and take off the meat, putting it back in the broth

If that won't kill you it would make you very sick I would think

And it's considered a delicacy? Gack
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 78084014

batsoup
Until your military service has required you neutralize enemy combatants and invaders in the defense of your country,
don't presume to tell us that have defended you that you don't support every shot we fired to eliminate that enemy.
Mike
United States
03/03/2020 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
I got banned again trying to past and post what I have copied. Maybe I can post it piecemeal. The cops don't want to show specific items they are against so they ban all at once so I'll post an item at a time. The meteorite is the white ball you have to find from the dream with the earth covered in garbage
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2020 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
I didnt need mine because pingpong gave me hers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74289140
United States
03/03/2020 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
virus is from bat soup
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 63751504

Oh no ... I just bought a case of the stuff at the Chinese Yuan Store. It was in sale. One yuan for an entire case! tounge
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2020 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ahmadinejad found mine and didnt need it either so he threw it at a US warship and sunk it.
Mike
United States
03/03/2020 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
He did this because the warship was between him and his conversation with Israel
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2020 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Make my girl dog lassie, my boy dog again old yeller/rabid, and my cat this cat:
catfilenails

GLP