Users Online Now: 2,073 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,062,427
Pageviews Today: 1,913,134Threads Today: 834Posts Today: 14,682
09:37 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BREAKING: Nancy Pelosi Hiding Number of Infected AND Successful Treatment of COVID-19?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Three different medical professionals, all from San Fransisco, have told me that they are receiving an average of 20 to 40 new cases of COVID-19 per day, depending on how many tests are returned on any given day. These are the 5 day tests that were sent to the testing laboratories of the CDC. They had no idea why these numbers weren't being reported in the media, or by the CDC. They said that the homeless community is being affected especially hard, but it seems as if no one cares how many infected homeless there are.

Two of the three also told me that doctors in San Fransisco are seeing success in treating confirmed cases with high doses of Vitamin C, as much as 3,000mg depending on body weight, and something called Chelated Copper at 5mg. I had to look the last one up. It's copper bound to amino acids for easier utilization by the body. A supplement readily available all over the place, including Amazon, though only in 2mg pills. The third person said the medical facility they work at was not using this treatment, but that they would make the suggestion to a doctor.

I was also told that doctors were advising patients taking the Chelated Copper to NOT take any non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, such as ibuprofen or aspirin, and they were not giving it to diabetics at all. When I have a little more time I'll research why no aspirin or diabetics, and post what I find here.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP