Users Online Now: 2,293 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 559,815
Pageviews Today: 935,469Threads Today: 316Posts Today: 5,619
10:56 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Astral War: Are we living in 3-4 main concurrent timelines? Does one look like Terminator/Transformers?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I read online from a couple of respected sources that there are 3-4 main intersecting timelines. I know that there are ultimately infinite timelines, but I am talking about main timestreams here, for want of a better word. Perhaps they are conglomerations of timelines. I don't know, and I don't want to get into that right now.

I've seen one timeline that looks like a huge astral war. It looks similar to Terminator or Transformers. Just a huge ongoing battle. I think events in that parallel dimension affect events here, and vice-versa.

For example, in other timelines, the Coronavirus look like a huge black astral blob covering the Earth. I think TPTB's ability to manipulate events in other timelines gives them the upper hand over us in the material world. Any thoughts on this?

A bit of a rushed post as I have to go out now, but if anyone wants to shed some light on the subject, that'll be interesting. Peace.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP