Users Online Now: 2,135 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 709,328
Pageviews Today: 1,246,601Threads Today: 532Posts Today: 8,992
02:45 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject if this continues, how long will the food supply really last?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message i keep reading a lot of threads and posts about some saying the foods running out in warehouses, and others saying that's bullshit, and there's plenty.

however, with recent limits on how many items you can buy of certain things, in some places, starts to make me wonder. the stores and media blame it on hoarders, and being courteous to others. that ay be true, or it may be a cover story.

like it or not, we've become a global society. regardless of what the actually case is right now, today, if the progression of spread and lockdowns continue, and borders continue to shut down, and more people get sick and can't produce, it would be very plausable that the raw materials, produce, and food from other countries, as well as food made in our own countries, might get cut off or severely limited.

this idea isn't all that far fetched, especially for us GLP regulars.

so, what do you all think?
i have relatives in the states and canada, as well as here in switzerland, that i've been warning, telling them to prepare and stock up on storeable food.

i'd like to hear from you all, with some good old glp uncle intel, sourced info, or your own personal opinions on this. and, this info. might help all of us...

yes, i'm prepared, but convincing family and loved ones is sometimes difficult. i'm sure many here may also be cut off from traveling to their own families and relatives if the live in another state or country. so, warning is the only help we might be able to give.

thanks. stay safe. hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP