Users Online Now: 2,191 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 436,576
Pageviews Today: 731,417Threads Today: 291Posts Today: 4,662
09:38 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Drone Spotted In Raleigh, NC @ 1AM SPRAYING Over Houses........COVID-19 Is Not Spreading Like We're Being Told....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Wife and I were taking a drive last night just to get out the house and we still. Looked up over the treeline behind some houses and BAM. A rather large drone with an odd bright orange light that didn't blink or change. Didn't have the standard green and red lights. Followed it for about 2 mins but then it took off above the low clouds and fog. I would dismiss this claim as a total garbage if another person here created a post, but my wife and I witnessed this with our own eyes. This is insane and now I have no doubt that it's directly related to the virus. Yes, I have the video and yes I will be uploading it to YouTube shortly.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP