Users Online Now: 2,253 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 675,874
Pageviews Today: 1,182,730Threads Today: 503Posts Today: 8,405
02:07 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Hey, CORONA Hoax tards and Shills, get in here! Why lie?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I don't get it, so maybe some of you can explain it.

Why do you think this is a hoax? why are you saying this isn't as bad as it seems?

i'm here in europe, very close to the italian border, and i have been watching this play out for quite a few weeks now.

some of you are saying this is a hoax to bring trump down. i'm a major trump tard, and voted for him last election, and will vote for him again (yes, i'm american despite my flag and current location). do you think we here in switzerland, that closed the entire economy down, care about trump? china lost much more in this than waiting out 4 more year of trump. and, how do you get the whole world to collude against trump and spite themselves bigly in the process?

and, to the, "it's just a flu" tards out there.

this is a "novel" virus. meaning, new--our immune system has no defense against it. the case rate, spread, and mortality is only just starting to pick up.

and, the ones that say it only kills old people. again, there are plenty of young healthy people getting this and needing urgent care in the hospital for weeks... some of them are dying too.

i just don't get what the reason for you people saying this is nothing. it's just hitting america now. these threads about, i don't know anyone... i hear this and have to cringe. you will very soon. i don't say that with any joy either.

i'd like to hear some polite arguments here, with facts. i will resond with the same. it seems to me, some of you may be in denial, some don't understand enough about it, and some are just total shills. the shills are the ones i understand the least. what is the purpose? who's benefiting from your shilling?

stay well GLP. hf

the stats are all here (including yet another day with a record mortality rate): [link to www.worldometers.info (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP