Users Online Now: 2,046 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 794,817
Pageviews Today: 1,404,027Threads Today: 594Posts Today: 10,310
04:17 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Sorry to break it to you, the virus is real. It's 100 times worse than the flu, and it's about to spread EVERYWHERE
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I think I understand why people want to believe it's fake or a hoax. It's hard to accept the fact that there is a virus like this spreading like wildfire, about to kill millions of people. It's hard to wrap your head around it. I would much rather think that this is all just an elaborate move to take Trump out of office, or some other reason. Pandemics like this are something that has happened many times in history. Many, many, many times. Science and medicine can boast all they want, but a lot of things are still mysteries to doctors. The virus is out there, and it's about to kill a lot more people.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP