Users Online Now: 1,832 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 749,957
Pageviews Today: 1,315,040Threads Today: 428Posts Today: 8,915
01:14 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject That MAIL THAT YOU JUST GOT FROM YOUR MAILBOX COULD BE COVERED IN COVID 19 GERMS. YOU NEED 2 USE GLOVES WIPE OFF EVERYTHING, THROW SOME AWAY STAT
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've been doing it instinctively since the end of February. No one instructed me to do so but now they are saying the virus can live up to a week on physical surfaces. So I was correct in being over cautious for a friggin WHOLE MONTH now.
Am telling you this to be cautious too.

I wear gloves and a mask to get my mail out of the mailbox. I spray the handle and front of the box with a combination of one part bleach, one part rubbing alcohol and two parts water. Pour the water in first. Use a made in china spray bottle you may have laying around or an empty soap/disinfectant plastic spray bottle you may have laying around.

Spray the mailbox & the mail inside of it.

Use paper towels to wipe off the mail and throw away whatever you don't need into a garbage bag.

Open any pertinent mail immediately (outside, while ur at your mailbox) and throw away the envelopes.

I'm right, you know!

hesright
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP