Users Online Now: 1,278 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 174,583
Pageviews Today: 294,061Threads Today: 92Posts Today: 1,797
04:19 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Here is the link to thread by ER doctor who mentions low white cell and lymphocyte counts. Potential evidence of "airborne AIDS" ?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to texags.com (secure)]

Well, I got three red karmas and my thread was removed. Apparently it was a copyright violation to quote the thread. Sorry about that. But I want the link here.

The poster "Jake" noticed the ER doctor listing clinical details including a lowered white cell and lymphocyte count, which is also a characteristic of AIDS.

We don't know what the precise levels are....normal is 500-1500, and AIDS is down to 200 or less. We don't know if these patients were 400 or 350 or what. Jake also pointed out that there is no information given about how many patients were showing this. All of them? Just a couple?

If anybody wanted to join that site and ask the doctors, be my guest.

Other people on the removed thread listed the verifiable information that the COVID19 SARS genome has HIV inserts in it. So the conclusion that this virus has at least some HIV-AIDS characteristics at this point is certainly worth considering.

Let me make this real simple for the yellow BS flags. When you get an infection, any infection, your white cell count goes way up. They are germ fighting cells. The one major exception is HIV, which lowers the white cell count. And here we see at least some people with this Corona Virus, which has snips of HIV inserted, getting lowered white cell counts.

Please lets all keep an eye out for more information about this.

Airborne AIDS? Welcome to the book of Revelation.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP