Users Online Now: 2,426 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 469,782
Pageviews Today: 795,697Threads Today: 343Posts Today: 5,216
10:19 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject UPDATE: We Broke the Trend! Deaths from COVID19 no longer doubling every 6 Days. Happy Easter!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message GOOD FRIDAY UPDATE:
I'm very happy to report that we hit far below the amount of deaths for continued exponential growth today, with 101,576, instead of 128,000 deaths that would have marked another 6 day period of the amount of deaths doubling.

I'm taking this as a very good sign.
Stay safe and happy Easter!

We'll hit the 64,000 deaths today, again doubling the amount of every 6 days!

Date / Total Dead
09. March 4,025
17. March 7,979
23. March 16,513
29. March 32,145
4. April 64,518
10. April 101,576 (exponential growth would have been 128,000)

here on 23. march:
Thread: DEATHS DOUBLING EVERY WEEK! Exponential Growth!

and here on 14. march:
Thread: Corona cases increasing by 10Xs every 2 weeks!!! Exponential Spread...

[link to www.worldometers.info (secure)]

i've been following and posting on this here over the past few weeks. The exponential growth (amount of deaths doubling every 6 days) continues. today we hit 32,000 deaths, and it's 6 days after 16,000 deaths were reached on 23. march, and that's was 6 days after we hit ~8,000 on 17 march.

ADD: to those of you that don't get this. you're missing this, i think: here in europe, we are ahead of you by a week to 10 days. the hospitals in northern italy and spain are completely over run. they don't have enough supplies. the drs. are working overtime. some are getting sick too.

when the hospitals get overrun like they have been, even more people die--people that may have otherwise survived. and, if you need emergency care, maybe for a car accident, a heart attack, a stroke, guess what--they don't have any bed for you, and you may die too.

NOTICE: if you're just posting attacks without any argument, sources, or logic, your post will be deleted. enough bullshit from shills. i don't give a shit if you don't like it. make your own thread then.

i continually have to delete posts that say, basically the same thing every time: op is a piece of shit. or op is full of shit, fake numbers... yet, they on't provide any source, or counter argument.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP