Users Online Now: 2,267 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 769,399
Pageviews Today: 1,357,737Threads Today: 576Posts Today: 9,955
03:50 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Got Diagnosed With COVID-19... (Again???)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Went to the ER this morning since I was sick and missed an entire week of work last week.

Originally, I was hoping to go for an all-clear so that I could officially return to work this week, but got a positive diagnosis for COVID-19 and a two-week quarantine instead!

This wasn't that surprising to me, since I was quite ill, but didn't have coughing or breathing issues...just everything else for about a full week.

Luckily, for work (and being a Union member) I can still get paid while out...without needing sick time. Obviously, not the case for many that are taken out of work temporarily due to this virus.

UPDATE: 5/15

Since I've been called a "shill":

covid-19

UPDATE: 6/24

Well, this is slightly concerning...

I lost my sense of taste again, starting yesterday. This is exactly what happened when I first became sick, months ago....
 Quoting: AkashicRecord®

UPDATE: 6/26

So, I spent a few hours in the hospital today connected to an IV drip and had a whole panel of tests: blood, urine, nasal swab, chest x-ray, and an EKG + anti-nausea medication after a bout of being very ill; Thursday morning being the most horrible.

Diagnosis: suspected COVID-19 (again)
 Quoting: AkashicRecord®

Thread: Got Diagnosed With COVID-19... (Again???) (Page 7)

UPDATE: 7/13

Well, I'm back, but things are just ...weird.

UPDATE: 9/8 & 9/11

Just got off of a fucking IV again, with the previous being just a few days ago! My arms are going to start looking like ones of a heroin user... lol

But more seriously, I had to have 4 liters of fluid replenished in a span of 3 days.
DAMN

BUT it was NOT COVID-19 (this time.) Still, not fun at all.

Basically I had almost 10 days of this:

shitstream

...and that can be somewhat life-threatening...and very quickly. Some completely different virus ruined my entire week and holiday...

edit: smiley image tags
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP