Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject thanks for nothing
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message well it is that time of year again where most of us are thanks for nothing, some of us are thankful for something and a few of us wont celebrate thanks for killing all the indians day at all. and as a bonus, we even get the dancing girl at the top of the screen to dance our thanks for nothing blues away. anyways i am a holiday hater, but would still like to wish all my fellow GLPers, even the ones i hate,*coughyouknowwhoyouarecough*, a wonderful turkey day. i hope you all stuff your faces with as much food as humanly possible or if you are a lizard person then stuff your face lizard style, and all gain at least 10-20 lbs. link to www.godlikeproductions.com] alt='cheers'> cheers all! link to www.godlikeproductions.com] alt='woohoo'> chorus link to www.godlikeproductions.com] alt='woohoo'>

spam<---has some turkey in it allthough the first ingrediant is mechanically seperated chicken whatever that is link to www.godlikeproductions.com] alt='lmao'>

link to www.godlikeproductions.com] alt='hugs'> and link to www.godlikeproductions.com] alt='beer2'> and link to www.godlikeproductions.com] alt='meds'> for all! FNORD!

ALL HAIL ERIS! ALL HAIL DISCORDIA!

POEE of the greater SNUB
saint maestraofflapdoodle
empress of maxi pad
dutchess of dutch.

oh ja and remember kids spoons are dangerous so only use forks while enjoying your meal!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP