Users Online Now: 2,139 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 574,617
Pageviews Today: 993,831Threads Today: 421Posts Today: 6,996
12:18 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Folks Something Very Strange, Very Big and Very Nefarious is Happening in The Medical Field
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Yesterday I was over at my friends house for a small pool party. One of her neighbors came over and we were all talking about the strange stuff going on with the virus and how everyone was working from home and most doctors were not getting as much business as usual because of the shut down. This lady told me that she works in hospital finance and that something very big and very weird was happening. She said that doctors all over America are getting millions and millions of dollars deposited directly into their bank accounts. These doctors did not apply for the money. It was just deposited to them. She does not know what it is for. But, she feels like there must be some stipulation or small print that if they use the money they have to give over all kinds of info - not patient info - but business info. She thinks that the government wants to know how they do business so they can take control of it.

My friends husband (the friend hosting the pool party) is a chiropractor. My friend told me that the government deposited $30,000 in his bank account and that he never even applied for it. The gal in hospital finance said that was nothing compared to the amounts that some of the doctors were getting. She said some of them were getting several million dollars. She said is very weird and she is very worried.

We need to find out what is going on. Keep and eye on this thread. Does anyone here have an idea of what this could be about?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP