Users Online Now: 2,033 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 790,091
Pageviews Today: 1,395,202Threads Today: 590Posts Today: 10,225
04:11 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The CoVid Scam (Proof) for Dummies (With Pictures and a Narrative for Ultra Dummies!!!)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ***Edit***
Bump for info. Number below are for mid-may but still relevant. Here is a link to the latest CDC info. If you appreciate statistics and facts, you will enjoy. It's the single most important information that gives us a real picture of deaths by CoVid.

[link to www.cdc.gov (secure)]

From Mid-May.

All of the below pictures are from unbiased websites including WorldOmeters.

DRPerMillion

Now compare states with the highest death rate per million.

LibCoVidStates

Look at Deaths reported with underlying conditions first.
CoVidFacts

What this image tells you is that 0.7% of CoVid Deaths are a statistical fact without underlying conditions.

So the statistical death rate on May 13th, 2020 (185,206 positive tests) in NYC, without underlying conditions, is

00.05%

We can debate underlying conditions all day. There is no fact based science either way which killed the patient, CoVid, Diabetes, or High Blood Pressure. One thing is for sure, CoVid does help kill. NOBODY REALLY KNOWS HOW MUCH because whoever is in charge has managed to dilute the data with ifs, and(s), and but(s).

Numbers don't lie, people do.

Since we all process information differently, I'm saying these numbers are BS and we all should be out enjoying ourselves. SCAM SCAM SCAM!

If this does not break through and tell you what is going on, than you cannot be helped. I feel sorry for you.

I love you fellow GLPers. Weed through the lies and keep spreading the truth!!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP