Users Online Now: 1,665 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 312,373
Pageviews Today: 493,831Threads Today: 154Posts Today: 2,461
06:15 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject JESUS: I have not come to bring peace, but a sword!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father in heaven.

"Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn ‘A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law."

"Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me."

"And anyone who does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me."

-Matthew 10:33

"I know your deeds; you are neither cold nor hot. How I wish you were one or the other! So because you are lukewarm— neither hot nor cold— I am about to vomit you out of My mouth!

You say, ‘I am rich; I have grown wealthy and need nothing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind, and naked."

-Revelation 3:16

"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

John 14:6
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP