Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Defending the Pre-trib rapture **** New and Improved
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Because other posters of pretrib rapture threads like to delete anything they do not agree with even when it is based on scripture here is a pretrib rapture thread for everyone else.

This thread is for those that defend the pretrib rapture. Please only post bible verses that only pertain to the pretrib rapture. If the verse can apply to both pretrib and postrib then do not post it.

Also no videos or websites. If you cannot defend the pretrib rapture on your own then do not post.

Most important be courteous to each other. I will delete posts that are mean and vile. We can be civil and act like brothers in sisters without name calling.

Lastly any bible haters will be purged from this thread and blocked. Do not waste yours and my time.

I would like to see only pretrib scriptures. I do not expect many posts on this thread because I am pretty sure there are no verses that can only be applied to the pretrib rapture doctrine.

Here is a start many use that does not apply to pretrib.

2Thes 2:1-3 1 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,

The gathering in verse 2Thes 2:1 is about the rapture/harpazo. Before this can happen then the conditions in 2Thes 2:3 must be met first as Paul says.

In 2Thes 2:3 many pretribbers will say the falling away really means depart and that the pretribbers are the ones departing.

If this is a departure then 1Timothy 4:1-3 is the best verses to associate with 2Thes 2:3. 1Timothy 4 is already happening. This along with Antichrist will be the start.

1Timothy 4:1-3 1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons, 2 speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron, 3 forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from foods which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP