Users Online Now: 1,952 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,073,966
Pageviews Today: 2,140,744Threads Today: 910Posts Today: 19,068
11:29 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject DNA testing and WHO are they looking for?????????????????
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I rarely post things or thoughts here cause I enjoy being mostly a "grey" person everywhere I go.

But, this idea keeps coming into my thoughts, and I want to run it past you. And, see how you feel about this idea.

Here goes:

Why did a few years back, it suddenly becomes a common place thing for everyone, and their "uncle", to suddenly need to have their DNA tested? To find out the "REAL" truth about their past. Who they really are … race, country on and on.

Did you personally jump on that bandwagon and get tested? If so why? And, did any surprises pop up for you. Did you lose who you "THOUGHT" you were to suddenly be placed in some totally different race or … whatever? How did this effect you, and even your children or family as a whole?

I think they are looking for someone special … but the question is then who and why? A certain bloodline for what reason?

Anyone???

On a personal note: My adopted sister had hers done and she flat refuses to tell anyone who or what she found out about her ancestors. She even refused to tell her two adult children. Must have been really interesting for sure!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP