Users Online Now: 2,339 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 678,360
Pageviews Today: 1,187,482Threads Today: 505Posts Today: 8,456
02:10 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject the next zakk update - the vocabulary is showing.... its external, super natural and face touching EVERYWHERE with anger and ticking!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ok, lets play the zakk game with the vocabulary, and signs... the tracked white flashes, ticking and denial of anything going on.

first, today's vocabulary.

'8 buck'
'your not the real one, see'
'bitch'
'little bitch'
'i hate'
'out'
'come on hollar for us'
'drop that'
'over there'
'fake'

now, imagine everywhere you go , in front of you 'people' are face touching and interacting with the mk ultra wave in front of you and singing this vocabulary and saying you cant talk to them or repeat the vocabulary back at them or face touch them back.

... and denying anything is going on.

also now, imagine the things talking, talking too fast and then literally, audio failing like non human lizards who wanted to say something other then whats real and stick it to you.

now, imagine the whole day you see this and hear this and to their faces repeat the audio and movements you see and see them audio fail and tick, and deny anything is going on.

'all day'
'it out'
'you know what im saying'
'eweoop'
'there'

'do that'

and when they get mad im repeating what they are saying back at them you can see them face touch and booger fling. then they get mad I do that back at them and joke them calling them lizards.

.. white flashes on them everywhere I go also, you can see this is fake, and its reality, a masonic fake reality....
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP