Users Online Now: 2,216 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 480,388
Pageviews Today: 816,531Threads Today: 353Posts Today: 5,402
10:32 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Scientific Breakthrough DEBUNKS Reverse Speak Phenomenon !!! Mystery Science DISPROVES REVERSE SPEAK NEW EVIDENCES 2022 MUST SEE CONFIRMED !
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message LOL JK
bdance angel4 bananadead3
ana

REVERSE SPEAK DEBUNKED FULL VIDEO 2022

Ppl think there are no *cough cough* hidden messages in *cough cough* backMASKed, backwards/REVERSED SPEAK, known professionally as the July 12 Speak/Dark Speak/ZOMBIE Speak/ULURU Speak/HELLFIRE LANGUAGE well I can very easily prove using my patented Reverse-O-Phone™/Brain-O-Phone™/Psycho-Phone™  which I use to dial-in and hear what's in reverse M8, I can hear truly DEVILISH and SATANIC hidden messages hidden in reverse, I am Johnny Devilhead >:333333

THEY made CARDS 2 try and warn about what has taken place in this world... *cough cough* ...the CALLING FORTH of the *cough cough* the HEX BLANKET *cough cough* now the HEX BLANKET is ALL AROUND US...the cloth/fabric we have over our faces is part of the SPELL the *cough cough* backmasquerade that was phoned-in and called forth from the pits of Hex/heckle/Hell...

backspeakINWOASNATPhone
https://imgur.com/a/qvIOKuQ

Observe the TRUE LANGUAGE OF HELL the JULY 12 SPEAK/DARK SPEAK/HELLFIRE LANGUAGE:

Mystery Science Theater 3000 Intro Season 8 + 9 HELLFIRE LANGUAGE TRANSLATION

Not many people know about my patented Reverse-O-Phone™/Brain-O-Phone™/Psycho-Phone™  which I use to call-in and kitty-litterally TRANSCRIBE what I hear over my patented Reverse-O-Phone™/Brain-O-Phone™/Psycho-Phone™ but I am sure people will catch on the more I post the information I have been putting online about my patented Reverse-O-Phone™/Brain-O-Phone™/Psycho-Phone™  since early 2017 :"33333

~Johnny in Chicago AKA Johnny Dark Speak AKA July 12 Johnny AKA Johnny Devilhead

MY CITY KICKS ASS !!!