Users Online Now: 1,706 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 217,117
Pageviews Today: 352,653Threads Today: 116Posts Today: 1,907
04:33 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WHY! Why are they really running Biden?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is just a “think out loud” thread, but I think the question is extremely viable given the current circumstances in our country.

The left has been on a rampage the last few months, progressing their agenda of dismantling anything that resembles the establishment. They are ripping down statues, banning certain flags while other ones are vehemently protected, defunding police, etc.

Why would the DNC throw a senile, old white male, as their front runner for the Democrats when the lefts message has been the exact opposite of the same old same. They want change, they don’t care how it comes or what amount of blood is required to change it. Make zero sense they would run joe Biden, a man who during a movement of #metoo and “all victims must be heard” they choose a man who time and time again invades personal space.

My personal opinion? I don’t think they plan on having an election this year.

Something is missing here, they can cheat Hillary into primaries but choose more of the same ol same over the numerous new faces that ran this year on the left.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP