Users Online Now: 2,165 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 420,962
Pageviews Today: 702,497Threads Today: 268Posts Today: 4,428
09:21 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Are We Really Headed Towards Mandatory Goggles?!?!?!?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The other day it came out about Fauci recommending protective eyewear and I jokingly commented that we were headed towards mandates.

And now here come all the commercials pushing the eye shields followed in a few weeks by governor, county council, and mayoral mandates, and then finally followed by all the eye shield tards accusing the anti-eye shield tards of being irresponsible people who don't care about other people's health. Anything to make bank and/or wield power over others.

SITC-fuq
 Quoting: TrustNoOneKS

Thread: Dr Fauci say "You better use eye-shields"! (Page 3)

Here we are just a few days later and I am taking a YouGov survey. I rarely do them anymore unless it's a topic I want to survey on and it was about the elections, so I did it. Towards the end, I got a question about whether I would be willing to wear goggles in addition to face masks. Here is a screenshot:

[link to i.imgur.com (secure)]

Are we seriously headed in that direction?

SITC-fuq
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP