Users Online Now: 2,288 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 686,432
Pageviews Today: 1,203,167Threads Today: 513Posts Today: 8,606
02:19 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject This BLM crap is creeping into small rural villages.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I live in a one-stoplight village of about 1400 people, an hour or so away from Chicago.

Our community has a few black families and they are well-liked and respected. they have been here for decades.

Within the past few years, white families have moved here and have occupied rental properties. They have been quiet and caused no issues.

The other day, down the street from me, one of these families hung a large "Black Lives Matter" flag on the front of their house. Another family has some kind of sign on their lawn in a few different languages, with one being Arabic, which I noticed as I drove by.

This community is full of hunters and most homes have at least one gun. Residents are of the old fashioned kind that don't take kindly to strangers in the beginning.

WTF is wrong with these people?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP