Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Guy dies after getting in a motorcycle crash. Cause of death: COVID19
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message OK, so I'm a medical coder in Aventura hospital,just seen the doctor here at Aventura hospital list a patient death from a vehicle accident as dying from covid19 because he tested positive. First, why are they testing dead patients for a live virus? Wouldn't the virus be dead I side the host? Also, since he is labeled as a covid death, the hospital gets a 19,000 dollar bonus, and the fucked up part was the doctors eyes lit up when we brought in another patient with severe diabetes related issues and the nurses are being told to prep this patient as a covid death, they already have the paperwork done, and are planning on putting him on a breathing tube, when he did not even get tested yet.

I'm not saying this virus is a hoax because we have patients that die from covid,but those that end up living and surviving get mean looks from some of the doctors and nurses, and they get slapped with an almost 300,000 bill. I heard one patient committed suicide after getting his bill after beating covid, and guess what? Cause of death? COVID19!!!

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP