Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Military Insider Shares His Knowledge Of Coming Disaster
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is an exceptional video. Military Insider John Moore shares his insights from the intelligence community of the coming Asteroid / Planet-Comet debris field disaster the earth is facing most likely beginning September and to continue into next year. Is Planet X / Nibiru real will we experience a pole shift (most likely next March) and what will be the effects to the Earth and its inhabitants? He's known about this situation since the 80's and I've personally known about it since 2010 when someone gave me some NASA photos of Nibiru, which I still have, prior to their being scrubbed from the net. Did a lot of research back then and followed Military insiders info since.

I also collected photos of it in the Spring and Fall when it appeared on the camera of our weather monitoring station for the past few years, so it is real. It's probably too late for the majority of folks to prep and relocate to safer areas for a number of reasons. The first being they refuse to accept what's coming.

Years back Moore also wrote about how a virus could be used to lock down people and keep them in their homes prior to the astroid debris field field impact.

Was COVID 19 was the trial run to get folks off the streets and in their homes?

The virus second wave lock down (may or may not be real as I read something written about a different bio-weapon virus being released) is expected to occur Sept-Oct. Moores stated that the 2nd lock-down would be permanent.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP