Users Online Now: 2,151 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 768,770
Pageviews Today: 1,356,605Threads Today: 575Posts Today: 9,945
03:49 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject * UPDATE PG 202 * EX- GF AF INTEL - UNCOMFORTABLE TRUTHS ARE ABOUT TO SURFACE
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Info coming from ex-GF stationed at Travis AFB (1st Lt. 0-2 ISR)

Just got off the phone with her, came directly here to lay it out for you guys. She contacted me via text only with a numerical code for urgent matters that we used during the days of pagers (not 911) along with a number to call...a payphone of all things.

The news:

*UPDATE #1 POSTED ON PG 47 8/22
*UPDATE #2 POSTED ON PG 71 8/30
*UPDATES FROM USER COMMUNITY - MEXICO CITY RADAR ANOMALY START ON PG 78 9/2

MEGA SUMMARY OF OP AND ALL UPDATES FOR THE LAZY BONES PG 79

**NEW DEVELOPMENT REGARDING MYSTERIOUS PEOPLE APPROACHING US PG 93**

*LATEST CALL AND INFO INCLUDING CERN WEAPON DISCLOSURE FROM EX-GF USAF INTEL CONTACT POSTED ON PG 110 9/7
UPDATE #3 NEW CODED TEXT MESSAGE RECEIVED PAGE 153
9/14

**OUT OF JAIL UPDATE PG 170 9/28

Thursday, 8/5 - Friday 8/6: Incoming Asteroid with U.S. Coastal Range Impact expected...affecting a range anywhere from Mid-Southern Alaska, to the San Francisco Bay Area. It's measured at nearly 230 ft wide, and highly probable that it breaks apart upon entry causing fragmenting ballistics with a debris field over 1,000 miles long. Their intel suggests that fallout could reach inland as far as Colorado, depending on what part of the Pacific it enters the atmosphere (and if it breaks apart). This is what they are wargaming for, as it is the most likely scenario...but the worst case scenario its that it doesn't break apart, and that there's a direct impact...where one of two things happen:

1) Ocean Impact - expect tsunami of 80-100ft high along a 700 mile radius of coastline, and 30-50 ft high on entire indirect west coast shoreline. Computer simulations state this as preferable of the two scenarios as a lot of the high coast cliffs and bluffs can withstand this type of tsunami with minimal civilian risk.

2) Land Impact - Complete devestation - possible earthquake trigger, toxic dust could, fires, power grid down (PG&E), National Monument destruction, Forest devastation, Tremendous loss of life, etc.

I asked why they are hoping for a break apart scenario over a direct hit to the ocean and she said because if it breaks apart, the debris field will be so wide and long...that most of the fragments would most likely be the size of a bowling ball up to a large home television, and would land mostly in unpopulated high desert regions.

She said...get this...it's trajectory is set to brush dangerously close with - if not impact and take out all together - the ISS...hence the recent departure and homecoming of our two astronauts.

This news and her contact came as a complete surprise to me, as we only stay in contact via social media, and VERY sparsely at that. I asked why she contacted me, and she said because she knew I'd do the right thing and get the word out. Other than a standard issue tsunami warning after the fact, there are no warnings being given to the public about this.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP