Users Online Now: 2,233 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 761,897
Pageviews Today: 1,343,796Threads Today: 571Posts Today: 9,826
03:41 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Birth Certificate Estate-Living Water For Everlasting Life!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Jesus taught the people to surrender their certificate of birth to him. Why? Jesus wants to administer you the living water sacrament. The certificate of birth estate contains the living water manual.

You can surrender your certificate of birth by having it authenticated by the State Secretary of State and US Secretary of State. Then take a Muslim pilgrimage to Mecca. That will get you the 7 seals which is the 7 stones.

When the Muslim throw stones, throw it in an envelope. The Muslims will straighten out your birth records and give you the living water sacrament.

The kingdom of heaven rule for surrendering the estate is by prayer or leaving it at the altar. Here is a surrender prayer that I wrote recently. I surrender my certificate of birth and certificate of baptism to a house of prayer that I won't name in this posting. I want to keep it confidential.

You must include a certified copy of certificate of birth and a photocopy of certificate of baptism. I rather do it by priority mail. Why? If you surrender at the altar, most religious leaders don't know what it means. If you mail it, then they will turn it over to the law firm or legal department.

The time to surrender is when the preacher tell you to give your life to Jesus. Your life is the child estate. The word "vital" means life in Latin. What does the certificate of birth records is called? Vital records. Don't be stupid. Look at what they are saying.

The pastor or preacher in the house of prayer that I will keep confidential said Jesus want you to give your life to him in the context of baptism. So I decided to write this prayer and surrender my certificate of birth and certificate of baptism.

I wrote this prayer in this manner to allow the church or ministry to appoint Jesus as the trustee.

You can write your own prayer to surrender. The basic point is that you make it clear that you surrender the trustee position and come as the beneficiary. You also want to includes the provisions that you allow the church or ministry to possess your identities for the purpose of administering the trust/estate.

Prayer To Administer Child Estate and Baptism Trust

The purpose of this prayer is for _______(church or ministry)____ to administer the baptism or other sacraments to their followers and me.

I grant ______(church or ministry)___________ the right to appoint trustees for the child estate ____JOE BLOW JOB____ and the baptism trust _____Joe Blow Job___.

___(Church or Ministry)___________reserves the right to discharge any trustee at any time.

I surrender the trustee positions in the child estate ___JOE BLOW JOB____ and the baptism trust __Joe Blow Job____.

I come as the beneficiary of the child estate ___JOE BLOW JOB___ and the baptism trust___Joe Blow Job____.

I give permission to ____(Church or Ministry)____ the right to inspect and make copies of all property (including manuals, stones, documents, and books) inside the child estate and the baptism trust.

They are allowed to administer the sacrament and baptism to their followers according to the manuals, books, stones, or documents inside the baptism name and the child estate.

I give permission to _______(Church or Ministry)___________ to request copies of the manuals or books from the Indiana Board of Health or Lake County Department of Health found in the child estate _____JOE BLOW JOB____ for the purpose of administering baptism or other sacraments.

I give permission to ______(Church or Ministry)___________ to request copies of the will or books found in the baptism trust ____Joe Blow Job______ from the One Catholic Church.

I surrender my certificate of births and certificate of baptism to _______________. I give the right to ______(Church or Ministry)________________to have possession of my certificate of birth and certificate of baptism for the purpose of administering the estate and trust.

If I do not request the baptism or Passover supper from _____(Church or Ministry)________within 90 days, they are allowed to appoint someone else as a co-beneficiary and give baptism or sacrament to someone else.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP