Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I did not come to put peace, but a sword;
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message << Matthew 10:34 >>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------​-
New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
"Don't think that I came to bring peace to earth. I didn't come to bring peace but conflict.

King James Bible
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

American Standard Version
Think not that I came to send peace on the earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Bible in Basic English
Do not have the thought that I have come to send peace on the earth; I came not to send peace but a sword.

Douay-Rheims Bible
Do not think that I came to send peace upon earth: I came not to send peace, but the sword.

Darby Bible Translation
Do not think that I have come to send peace upon the earth: I have not come to send peace, but a sword.

English Revised Version
Think not that I came to send peace on the earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Tyndale New Testament
Think not, that I am come to send peace into the earth. I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Weymouth New Testament
"Do not suppose that I came to bring peace to the earth: I did not come to bring peace but a sword.

Webster's Bible Translation
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

World English Bible
"Don't think that I came to send peace on the earth. I didn't come to send peace, but a sword.

Young's Literal Translation
'Ye may not suppose that I came to put peace on the earth; I did not come to put peace, but a sword;

Luke 12:51 "Do you suppose that I came to grant peace on earth? I tell you, no, but rather division;
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP