Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Prayer Thread Part 3.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Everyone who needs Prayer and Fellowship with others, please feel free to post your requests or questions. I will do my best to answer your requests, as will many other people who come to this thread.

I am not perfect, just a sometimes disobedient Child of God. I am Orthodox, having arrived at the Faith that has sustained me on this lifelong journey, for the Peace of my Soul.

I will be as fair as possible in my moderation of this thread, but I will not tolerate any off color or questionable posts. This thread has a purpose, a purpose to help one another through this journey on this rock, both Spiritually and in other aspects.You are NOT alone !

I have been a member of GLP for 13 years, lurking around for 2 years before I joined.I have been very open as to the trials my family and I have gone through.It has been Faith and Prayer that has gotten us through it all.

God Bless You All !!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP