Users Online Now: 1,687 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 78,468
Pageviews Today: 145,976Threads Today: 55Posts Today: 1,043
01:59 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Masks - Make businesses bend over. It's time to be done. This is how.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So, yeah maybe this corny hoax is going away. Yeah maybe, it's going away after the election. Time will tell. Ultimately, without pushback, they will keep you under mask for 20 years.

However, I've found the solution to the mask nonsense with surprising results within your area. Control them with your word.

Get them on the google reviews and other review sites. Educate the public about CDC stats, and vote the business based upon their employment of choice. Do they force, or do they not enforce masks? You WILL find, that ONLY about 10% of businesses follow the states executive order, and 90% do not. People need leaders, as everyone is mostly a follower. You won't believe how many people, ripped down that mask when we didn't mask up, and the business wouldn't enforce.

These Covid reviews shoot straight to the top of the relevant section, so long as you make it lengthy, intelligent, and respectable. Pit businesses, against the state. The state, will walk alone with no one to enforce. Sheriffs, already stated they will NOT enforce unconstitutional edicts.

I've had hundreds and thousands review a single review. I've had owners and managers reach out to call them. Call them out, for their nonsense, and reward them, for their actions.

If you muzzle up, you keep this game going. You keep the fear of this ghost going. By the way, my dog asks, who did you bite?

If you allow free choice, then great on you. A proper review follows.

We are building a deep boycott list among the local areas in our community, and are reminding these businesses, you don't want to be on it.

Six months mask free. I stand in opposition, when most of the country will not. Most of the country, wants to be under mask and lockdown, for years to come.

Do your part.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP