Users Online Now: 1,849 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 335,176
Pageviews Today: 549,568Threads Today: 185Posts Today: 3,280
07:43 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I saw a UFO hovering. It was scary. A girl. And Covid was predicated in 1996 by a rapper.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi I’m kevinn.

Yeah a UFO has hovered in the town I live in. I was shocked. It was a UFO.

I saw a girl . Her name is Brooke. I have my sights set in Brooke now and I won’t give up until she’s mine.

She’s small. 4,7 and I am 6,4. I’m 42 and she’s 18.
I wear glasses she wears glasses.

She gave me a look so I waved at her. She waved back. Then I asked a person what her name was and he said Brooke.

She just started college and I happened to be hanging outside of the college when I met her from a distance. Yeah. He told me her age and
I was thinking that she might be too young but age is just a number when they’re over 18. I’m glad college is back in session because I like hanging out there.

I hang out in the pool hall and I wear a suit to look professional.
I would like to find out brookes place of employment and wear she lives.

I like to know that in advance so when I ask her out I know directions right away.

But yeah back to the Pickanoe UFO. Pickanoe is the town. It rimes. Pickanoe UFO.

In 1996 rapper Buster Rimes made a song c with the lyrics that say.
“When I step up in the place I step correct. Wuhan I got you all in check.
I got that eggnog shot that makes you break your neck Wuhan. I got you all in check”

The song clearly says Wuhan I got you all in check. Wuhan is where covid started and I got you all in check . Talking about the quarantines. Then the song talks about break your neck which means hard to breath.

So yeah. Buster rimes predicted covid in 1996.

Okay thanks bye!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP