Users Online Now: 2,899 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,166,552
Pageviews Today: 2,241,607Threads Today: 1,051Posts Today: 19,704
11:18 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Submitting something about the anon, whether it's a larp or not. Whoever is making those posts is being sought after the world over.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Whoever is making those posts 100% is being hunted by interested parties all over the world. The posts make frequent innuendos that they are directly related to the president. They clearly have the media on edge about them.
They post photos taken on airforce one. They cannot just let that stand. I would say almost certainly the U.S. has official agents looking for whoever is doing it just to question them because they are claiming relationship to the president. And the swamp would have an interest in finding them because they could say Trump is in on some conspiracy against them.

So, it would be weird to go to this length as a larp knowing that if they track you down, you are in serious danger.

In addition, larp or not, whoever is making the posts is obviously a very smart person. The news aggregation is sophisticated and meticulous. Again, for a larp, that's a lot of energy and intellect expenditure.

I don't know what any of that means. I'm just saying things have gotten a bit weird.

Perhaps, if you're a skeptic, this may mean that there is a massive set up afoot on the patriot movement.

This is just looking too organized and too focused for a mere basement dwelling larp.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP